Terms of Service
This term is written in English, and if there is a difference between the translation and the interpretation, the English version takes precedence.
ABLE OPTION (https://www.able-option.com) is a cryptocurrency based trading platform owned by Able Option LLC. Agreeing to these Terms of Service means a complete agreement with the User in the general terms of the provisions, terms and documents specified in the document. All other information or oral/written statements provided on the trading platform are excluded from these Terms and do not constitute a legal agreement between the parties. These terms and conditions apply to your use of the trading platform and services.
By accessing ABLE OPTION's website or viewing or downloading information using the services provided, you acknowledge that you have read these Terms and Conditions, have fully understood the terms and conditions, and agree to the terms of the Terms.
ABLE OPTION may revise or amend these Terms and Conditions, and you agree to continue to comply with the revised Terms and Conditions, and ABLE OPTION will notify you through the notice 7 days prior to the application of the modified contents.
The trading platform and copyright of all text, graphics, images, software and other materials of ABLE OPTION are owned by ABLE OPTION, including all trademarks and other intellectual property rights in relation to the materials and services of the trading platform. The materials of ABLE OPTION are for personal and non-commercial use only.
You may use it as a computer screen or printout if you have the copyright and ownership of the trademark or logo of ABLE OPTION. You may not alter, modify, reproduce, distribute or use the materials of the trading platform in other commercial environments without the permission of ABLE OPTION.
"ABLEOPTION" and the ABLEOPTION logo are trademarks of ABLE OPTION. You may reproduce such trademarks without altering the materials downloaded from the trading platform to the extent approved above, but may not use, copy, modify or delete trademarks otherwise.
The user does not have any rights other than those specified in the Terms and Conditions and those applied in a specific service or area of the trading platform.
Jurisdiction where it is illegal for you to access or use the service or trading platform under applicable law (due to nationality, residence, citizenship, residence or other reasons); Or any disclosure or use of the Service or Trading Platform is prohibited, violates local laws or regulations, or any member of ABLE OPTION has a local registration or licensing requirement (“Limited Jurisdiction”). ABLE OPTION, in its sole discretion, may implement controls that restrict access to services or trading platforms in restricted jurisdictions. ABLE OPTION reserves the right to immediately close your account if you believe that ABLE OPTION is accessing a service or trading platform from a restricted jurisdiction or making false statements about your establishment, establishment, citizenship or residence. To do.
(i) Living in or living in the United States, Canada, Quebec, or Hong Kong.
(ii) Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China, the Republic of Seychelles, Bermuda, Cuba, Crimea and Sevastopol, Iran, Syria, North Korea or Sudan.
(iii) State, state or other jurisdiction prohibited by the United States of America.
Definition of terms
- API(or api) stands for Application Programming Interface.
- “Applicable law” means ABLE OPTION or any civil and customary law, statute or subordinate law of any government, quasi-government, court, administrative or regulatory agency, agency or association that belongs to any jurisdiction governing the use or performance of this Service. Means, treaties, regulations, guidelines, decisions, by-laws, bylaws, bylaws, statutes, orders, notices, demands, statutes, restraining orders, resolutions, rules and judgments.
- "Mobile Application (ABLEOPTION)" means a mobile trading application developed, published and distributed by ABLE OPTION.
- "Intellectual Property Rights" means registered or unregistered design rights, patents, copyrights, database rights, data protection rights, trademarks, service marks, logos, trademark names, domain name rights, and rights to undisclosed confidential information (known And the same for the application of trade secrets and moral rights of inventions (whether patentable or not) and other similar intellectual or industrial property rights (whether or not registered) and rights that may exist worldwide. Is applied.
- "Member" means the currently registered user of the trading platform.
- "Service" means a website, application, and service provided by all members of ABLEOPTION, including:
- a) Trading platform and ABLEOPTION's cryptocurrency platform
- b) Materials available for download from the ABLEOPTION website;
- c) any information, content or other material posted or provided by ABLEOPTION members on any subject (including research material, market data or blogs)
- d) A person's features, content or services that may accompany any of the above.
- "Trade Platform" refers to cryptocurrency-based trading platforms and sub-domains at https://www.able-option.com, mobile applications (including ableoption mobile applications), APIs, and other media owned by ABLEOPTION in connection with such trading platforms. Means.
A-1. When accessing and using the service, you must do the following:
- a) You should not perform the following activities:
① Profits from illegal activities (including cryptocurrency tumblers, darknet markets, money laundering or terrorist financing related activities)
② Posting, distributing or distributing illegal data or information
③ In case of violation of applicable laws.
- b) It does not attempt to compromise the security or integrity of ABLEOPTION's computing system or network, and if the service is hosted by a third party, it will not compromise that third party's computing system and network.
- c) You must not use or misuse the Service in a way that may impair the functionality of the Service or the Trading Platform or any other system used to provide the Service or otherwise impair the ability of other users to use the Service or Trading Platform.
- d) You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to materials other than those on which the computer system on which the trading platform is running or which you have express access to.
- e) Files or data that may damage other people's computing devices or software or content that may offend or violate the law (including data or other material protected by copyright or trade secrets that you do not have the right to use) Should not be sent or entered into the trading platform.
- f) You must not modify, copy, modify, reproduce, disassemble, decompile or decrypt computer programs used to provide services or operate trading platforms, except where absolutely necessary for normal operation.
- g) Ensure that all usernames and passwords required to access the trading platform are secure and confidential.
A-2. The use of the Service may be subject to limitations, including but not limited to the volume of transactions and the number of calls allowed for the associated application programming interface, and such restrictions are recommended.
A-3. By accessing the trading platform, using the service or registering as a member, you represent, warrant and defend the following:
- a) You agree to these terms.
- b) You are over 18 years old and are eligible to accept the terms.
- c) You agree to use the cryptocurrency deposited in your external cryptocurrency wallet in conjunction with this service through the Dapp service.
- d) You are aware of the risks of using the services provided by ABLEOPTION and have the experience and knowledge necessary to understand the risks associated with each service provided by ABLEOPTION. These risks include the high volatility risk of the Cryptocurrency itself, and if the market trades against you, you may lose all the funds in your trading account.
- e) You acknowledge and agree that you must use the Service only if:
- i) Must have knowledge and experience in volatile markets.
- ii) You are trading in cryptocurrency that you can afford to lose.
iii) There is a risk of loss.
- f) No form of market manipulation is involved.
- g) The information or documents provided as part of the identity verification process are accurate, truthful and up to date.
- i) All cryptocurrency wallet addresses you provide are yours and you have full control over them.
- h) If you are a resident, resident or resident or resident or resident of limited jurisdiction, ABLEOPTION reserves the right to immediately close and close your account. The same applies if you access services in restricted jurisdictions or make false statements about your location, place of establishment or place of establishment, citizenship or place of residence.
- i) In the following cases, ABLEOPTION may refuse or close and close accounts.
(i) If you have committed an illegal act
(ii) Subject to fines, prohibitions, sanctions, restrictions on economic sanctions, or other penalties
(iii) You have received verbal or written notice from the Government of any actual or possible violation by you.
(iv) If you receive any other report that is subject or subject to sanctions, restrictions, penalties or enforcement actions or investigations under applicable law (Money Laundering Act, Counterterrorism Funding Act, Corruption Act or Economic Sanctions Act)
- j) You or your affiliates are not one of the following:
(i) engage in any transaction, assignment, or action, whether or not you use a service or trading platform that may be an authorized person for you or your affiliates.
(ii) Citizens or residents who reside in, or are established in, a restricted jurisdiction.
A-4. You can create an initial account by providing your email address and name.
A-5. ABLEOPTION is always You have the right to verify your identity for the purpose of complying with Vincent & the Grenadines.'s anti-money laundering laws or other related laws.
A-6. Certain transaction limits are applied prior to performing a due diligence (CDD). You agree to cooperate with us in this process and we will provide you with all the documents/information you need to satisfy the purpose of your identity and business relationship.
A-7. You agree that any transactions or other instructions received or performed through your account are deemed final and definitive and that ABLEOPTION may act in accordance with those instructions without any liability or liability for them. You acknowledge and agree to the following in relation to any API provided on or through the trading platform.
- a) ABLEOPTION can share your data with third parties who have your own API key.
- b) ABLEOPTION may rely on and perform any third party's instructions (including, but not limited to, instructions relating to the placement or termination of orders) with your own API key, and ABLEOPTION will cover all losses arising from the above. No responsibility for.
A-8 We may suspend your account if you are involved in any suspicious transaction or other activity, or if you suspect or suspect that you have violated any of the above warranties or other provisions of these Terms. This may unlock the transactions you have concluded. We expressly exclude losses or gains as a result of premature closing of your trading position or the inability to trade on the trading platform, and you are completely free of us for you or your actions or any third party actions caused by us. You must agree to reimburse and close the position as soon as possible. We will conduct an investigation while your account is suspended and may need to cooperate with the investigation.
A-9. We reserve the right at any time to close your account.
A-10. By using the Service, you agree that ABLEOPTION reserves the right to liquidate the transaction at any time, regardless of the position of profit or loss.
A-11: It is your responsibility to provide accurate information, including your cryptocurrency wallet address. We are not responsible for any problems arising from your providing incorrect or outdated information. It is also your responsibility to ensure that the instructions, orders or transactions sent by ABLEOPTION are clearly displayed in the correct format. ABLEOPTION excludes all liability for any inaccurate transactions, including, but not limited to, cryptocurrency sent to cryptocurrency addresses.
A-12: It is our responsibility to maintain an orderly market, therefore, due to market turmoil or other related external events, we may stop trading on the trading platform at our discretion. We exclude all liability for claims or losses lost as a result of aborting the transaction.
B-1. You acknowledge and agree that you will be charged for the use of the Service.
B-2. For more information on these rates, please visit www.able-option.com.
B-3 ABLEOPTION reserves the right to modify and update applicable fees at any time at its discretion. Such amendments or fee updates will apply in the future to all services (including trading on Trading Platforms) that occur after the validity period when a fee amendment or update is posted to the trading platform.
- Intellectual Property Rights
C-1. All materials used in trading platforms and services, including, but not limited to, all intellectual property, design, structure, layout, graphic images and basic source code related to trading platforms belong to ABLEOPTION. All rights reserved.
C-2. You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights of ABLEOPTION on the trading platform and services remain in ABLEOPTION, unless otherwise agreed between the parties in writing.
C-3. You are entitled to, and are not entitled to, use the intellectual property rights of ABLEOPTION under the following terms and conditions.
- a) You may only view and use the Service and Transaction Platform (or any part or content thereof) for your own personal use, and for any non-personal, public or commercial use of the Service and Transaction Platform (or any part or any thereof) without prior written consent of ABLEOPTION. Some) cannot be copied, duplicated, republished, uploaded, reposted, modified, transferred, distributed or otherwise All restrictions regarding the use of the Service and Trading Platform in these Terms apply to data provided through any API.
- b) You may not remove or modify any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices in any part of the Service.
- c) Data mining, robots or similar data collection or extraction methods may not be used.
C-4. You authorize ABLEOPTION by submitting your content directly or indirectly to the trading platform in a way that includes, but is not limited to, blogs, bulletin boards, forums and APIs (submitted by third parties) You are royalty free, permanent Is, is irrevocable, transferable, relicensable, uses, reproduces, modifies, adapts, publishes, translates, produces derivatives, distributes, communicates with the public, performs and displays You may distribute some or all of the content worldwide and incorporate it into other works in any form, media or technology currently known or later developed for the entire duration of all rights that may exist in that content. ABLEOPTION is the sole owner of derivative works produced by ABLEOPTION based on or in connection with your content and reserves the right to use these derivative works for any purpose without commercial or other purposes. You also allow other users of the trading platform to access, display, view, store and play the content for personal use. You waive any moral rights that you may qualify for anywhere in the world with respect to such content (I agree that you can't claim, to the extent you can't). ABLEOPTION reserves the right to monitor all actions and content submitted to or through the trading platform, but in its sole discretion can:
(i) If you violate these terms and conditions, you may refuse to post, remove or modify the content, or you may be denied access to the content, and you may suspend or discontinue the opportunity to submit, post or upload the content.
C-5. By submitting the content to the trading platform, you warrant that you have the right to submit such content to the trading platform and all intellectual property rights in accordance with these terms and conditions.
C-6. ABLEOPTION reserves the right to disclose your identity to third parties who claim that the content you post or upload on the trading platform violates intellectual property or privacy rights.
- Privacy Notice
- Third-party websites
E-1. ABLEOPTION Links to third-party websites that are not related to ABLEOPTION (brandings, advertisements or links related to trading platforms or services may be displayed on these websites) Advertising or promotions, including links with third parties. ABLEOPTION DOES NOT PROVIDE INFORMATION ABOUT THE QUALITY, COMPATIBILITY, FUNCTIONALITY OR LEGALITY OF THE MATERIALS LINKED ON THIRD PARTIES WEBSITES. This material is provided for your interest and convenience only. ABLEOPTION does not monitor or investigate such third-party websites, and ABLEOPTION assumes no liability for any loss arising from the content or accuracy of this material, and opinions expressed in such material are warranties, recommendations or opinions of all members of ABLEOPTION.
E-2. Under no circumstances can hyperlinks be made to any page of the trading platform, unless ABLEOPTION gives you prior consent. When creating links to all pages of the trading platform, if you are incurred or incurred in connection with any link, you acknowledge that you are responsible for all direct or indirect consequences of the link, and any loss, liability claims Immediately immunize each member of ABLEOPTION, if any.
- Warranties and Statements
F-1. You represent, warrant and perform the following:
- a) You have the right to access and use the Services and Trading Platform. In particular, each jurisdiction in which you are a citizen or resident allows you to access services and trading platforms.
- b) If you use the trading platform on behalf of an individual or organization or for profit, you must be authorized to do so. Relevant individuals or organizations are responsible for your actions, including violations of these Terms.
- c) The user risks the use of the trading platform and services. You agree that ABLEOPTION will not be liable for any damages or damages arising from the use of your trading platform and services.
F-2. You acknowledge and agree to the following:
- a) Information provided on the trading platform is provided for general information purposes only and is provided in good faith. However, the information is optional and ABLEOPTION may not be able to verify all information and may not be complete or accurate for your purposes and should not be relied upon without further inquiries. Information and services should not be construed as suggestions or recommendations for trading or engaging in services provided by ABLEOPTION in any way, and the information does not take into account the investment objectives or financial situation of any individual.
- b) ABLEOPTION does not guarantee that the use of the trading platform will be uninterrupted or error free. Best of all, the operation and availability of systems used to access trading platforms, including dial-up networks, mobile networks, computer networks, and the Internet are unpredictable and can sometimes interfere with or interfere with access to trading platforms. ABLEOPTION assumes no responsibility for any such interference that interferes with the access or use of your trading platform and services.
F-3. The cryptocurrency used in ABLEOPTION is used for the use of the service, and ABLEOPTION is not responsible for any financial transactions with the cryptocurrency.
F-4. You obtain the right to access and use the trading platform for business purposes, agree to these terms and conditions, and warrant and state legally permitted legal consumer warranties or laws to the extent permitted by law. Or it does not apply to the provision of these Terms.
- Service Accuracy and Availability
G-1. You acknowledge, agree, and understand that none of the Services are intended to promote or provide investment advice, marketing, products or investments to you or any third party. You are solely responsible for any loss, damages or costs arising from relying on data or information that ABLEOPTION may provide in connection with the use of the Service. You make your own decision to access or use the Service.
G-2. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, services, products, services or other items provided or provided on behalf of ABLEOPTION are provided "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" and ABLEOPTION is expressly disclaimed. You waive all other warranties of any kind, express or implied, including implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, ownership or non-infringement, or warranties arising from the performance process, transaction process or use process. Without limiting the foregoing, ABLEOPTION does not represent or warrant that the Service is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error free, or free of viruses or other harmful components.
G-3. ABLEOPTION will make reasonable efforts to enable you to use the service. However, service access can sometimes be interrupted due to necessary maintenance, technical issues, network and system overload, or situations beyond ABLEOPTION's control. ABLEOPTION will use commercially reasonable efforts to avoid service downtime during the expected peak hours, but will not be liable (for any loss of transaction, etc.) if the Service or any portion thereof is unavailable at any time or during any period.
G-4. You acknowledge and agree to the following:
- a) ABLEOPTION is the delay or omission of the trading platform or service for the accuracy, quality, accuracy, security, completeness, reliability, performance, timeliness, price or continuous availability of the service, or providing or maintaining your access to the service No liability is assumed for you or any third party, regardless of the cause of the failure of the connection or communication service, or the interruption or suspension of incorrect communication between your access or ABLEOPTION.
- b) ABLEOPTION is not responsible for any connection to the Service using your Internet or for technical issues (security violations or similar technical issues or defects), system malfunctions, malfunctions, communication line failures, high internet traffic or demand, and related issues. Do not lose. You are responsible for all costs incurred in connecting to the Internet to use or access the Service.
- c) You are responsible for the integrity and proper storage of all data related to services stored on your own hardware, solely for the hardware used to access the Services. You are responsible for taking appropriate steps to protect your hardware and data from virus and malicious software and inappropriate material. Except as provided by applicable law, you are solely responsible for backing up and maintaining copies of information stored or transmitted through our services. ABLEOPTION IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY HAZARD OF HARDWARE, DAMAGE OR DAMAGE, OR A RECORD OR DATA STORED ON HARDWARE IS DAMAGED OR LOST FOR ANY REASON.
G-5. You must notify ABLEOPTION immediately if you have a service malfunction or a transaction error, or if you have a serious malfunction or other connection problem that negatively affects your access or use of the Service.
G-6 You acknowledge, agree and understand that if you travel to a restricted jurisdiction, you will not be able to use the service and access to the service may be blocked. You acknowledge that this may affect your ability to trade on the trading platform, monitor existing orders or outstanding positions, or use the Services. You should not attempt to avoid such restrictions, including using virtual private networks to modify internet protocol addresses.
G-7 You acknowledge and agree that there are a series of unique risks associated with the use of mobile trading technologies, such as the ABLEOPTION mobile application, including latency at the price provided. ABLEOPTION shall not be liable for any situation in which price quotes are delayed in connection with the use of the ABLEOPTION mobile application, or due to network circuit transmission issues or other issues beyond our direct control that are impossible to transact. This includes, but is not limited to, the strength of mobile signals, cellular latency, or other issues that may arise between you and an Internet service provider, telephone service provider, or other service provider. In addition, some features available on the trading platform may not be available in the ABLEOPTION mobile application. Users may need to download and install updates to the ABLEOPTION mobile application to maintain service delivery. Failure to do so may result in temporary inaccessibility of certain parts of the Service (including trading features) until you download and install that update.
G-8 You acknowledge, agree and understand the beta version ("Development Services") in which certain Services (including software that ABLEOPTION may produce, develop or publish from time to time) are tested at launch. As a result, these development services may be unstable and may change from time to time. ABLEOPTION DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE FEATURES OF THE DEVELOPMENT SERVICES MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THE SERVICES OF THE DEVELOPMENT SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. ABLEOPTION reserves the right to discontinue, redesign, modify, improve or change services (including development services) for any reason, anytime, anywhere.
G-9 You acknowledge, agree and understand the following:
- a) ABLEOPTION's trading platform uses data and indices of a specific market without change, but there may be a difference between ABLEOPTION and a specific market depending on the transmission speed.
- b) Past performance and experience with ABLEOPTION is not a reliable indicator of the future revenue, performance and experience of the trading platform.
H-1. You are responsible for all costs incurred, directly or indirectly, by each member of ABLEOPTION and its directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors and licensors (“Related Parties”) with you or your authorized representative, including the costs of resolving legal disputes. I agree to indemnify claims or demands immediately or against requests for them. :
- a) illegal use of the service or related acts
- b) Violation of these terms and conditions or other policies of ABLEOPTION
- c) Violation of applicable laws or the rights of others or organizations.
- Limitation of Liability
I-1 Nothing in these Terms excludes or limits the liability of the ABLEOPTION or its related parties for:
- a) fraud
- b) Other issues that cannot be excluded or restricted under applicable law.
I-2. The maximum limit permitted by relevant law in accordance with the foregoing:
- a) In no event will ABLEOPTION or the related parties be liable for:
- i) indirect or consequential loss
- ii) loss of profits, business opportunities, profits or goodwill resulting from breach of contract, illegal activity (including negligence), violation of statutory obligations
- b) ABLEOPTION to the contract, tort or other (including liability for negligence or omission) contract and the total liability of the parties involved arise in connection with the fulfillment of the obligations under this Agreement in relation to either party. In accordance with these terms and conditions, you are limited to the total amount of cryptocurrencies you have used in ABLEOPTION through transaction fees in connection with the use of the trading platform during the six months immediately preceding the incident.
J-1. All calculations performed by the trading platform's trading engine and verified by ABLEOPTION are final. As stated in Section G, ABLEOPTION does not guarantee that the use of the trading platform will be uninterrupted or error free.
- Termination and Remedy for Violation of these Terms
K-1 ABLEOPTION includes the right to restrict, suspend or terminate your account, or to deny access to the trading platform without notice, and reserves the right to find any law and fair remedy for breach of these terms.
- a) ABLEOPTION has the power to disclose information when cooperating with law enforcement inquiries (whether or not these inquiries are compulsory in accordance with applicable law) and comply with those laws.
L-1. You promise not to disclose any confidential information that may be obtained in the course of using the trading platform to others.
L-2. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, "confidential information" means written information (including information provided in electronic form) or oral information that is confidential or trade secret or proprietary and is clearly disclosed and confidential when disclosed. Or, assume that a reasonable person is kept confidential in the circumstances surrounding the disclosure. Despite the foregoing, confidential information does not include:
People who are publicly known or publicly known through your misbehavior
Information legally received from third parties without knowledge of any other relevant confidentiality violations
What you developed independently
The obligation of this provision does not prevent you from disclosing confidential information.
- To meet the requirements of a lawful court or other tribunal or governmental agency, administrative, regulatory or self-regulatory agency or publicly traded agency or applicable law, if a third party or ABLEOPTION is notified in advance by our written approval Or you can ask. (Disclose to the extent permitted by relevant law)
- Absence of exemption
M-1. If ABLEOPTION fails to enforce these terms or exercise any rights under these terms, it will not be interpreted as a waiver of our rights.
- Force Majeure
N-1 Neither party is liable for delays in fulfillment of obligations due to causes beyond its reasonable control, including divine acts, riots, wars, malicious damages, fires, electricity supply failures, government agencies and edicts.
O-1. If the provisions of these Terms and Conditions are deemed invalid, invalid, unenforceable or illegal by the Court, they will not affect the validity and enforceability of the other provisions. If there are any provisions that cannot be enforced, you agree to amend the ABLEOPTION of those provisions to provide enforcement of the intent of the provisions to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- Governing Law
Non-contractual obligations arising pursuant to St. Vincent's Act 143 and the Grenadines 2009 Revisions in connection with these Terms and this Agreement are governed and interpreted in accordance with English law.
- Dispute Resolution
In accordance with the law in which your jurisdiction applies, UK courts are non-exclusive to resolve any disputes arising out of or in connection with these Terms (including disputes regarding the existence, validity or termination of these Terms or the consequences of their invalidity). You have jurisdiction or non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions).